domenica 7 febbraio 2016

Free necklace for my Singaporeans fans!



In a couple of days I'll go back to Italy and I want to say THANK YOU SINGAPORE for all the beautiful moments passed here.

This seashells necklace inspired by Sentosa beaches (of 70sd value) is my tribute to your great country and I'll give it for free to the first person who will spend at least 150sd to my stand* at the Valentine's Pop Up Market hosted by FleaWhere at Chijmes on saturday 13th of february from 6pm to 11pm!


★ Stella Nera is 100% ITALIAN HANDMADE from Milan and "That's Amore"!

Want a preview? goo.gl/lMdzM8


*This promotion is intended only to customers that will come to my stand the 13th of february at the S.Valentine Pop Up Market organized by FleaWhere. There is only one free necklace, so only one person will receive it. People that will spend 150sd or more, AFTER the necklace is already given away, will not receive anything.

.

1 commento: